Those interested in becoming a graduate student under the supervision of one of our faculty members, you must be registered through a basic sciences department at UWO. For example, a number of our faculty members have cross appointment in the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology at UWO. You must be accepted by the basic science department graduate program. Once you have been accepted, then you can contact our faculty members regarding whether they are currently accepting graduate students in their lab.